This blog is for and about the Webster family. Each of us want to make choices every day that will result in optimal health and fitness. We represent different generations and different places in life - from empty-nesters to young families to students. Our health goals are as varied as we are, but we want to have a common place to post our progress and our challenges. We will be accountable to each other - to provide support, design incentives, share information we come across, and in general cheer each other on and celebrate our steps toward fitness! If anyone happens upon this blog and is inspired to be more fit and healthy that is icing on the cake. So here we go!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

One week down- Brooke

Hello Websters! I'm hoping that you are doing well and that you have made some progress towards the goal!! I know I have...not to gloat but to show I am making progress here for everyone to see is my weight and my measurements.
Start day: 1/12/11
weight: 267
waist:48 1/2 inches
hips:53 1/2 inches

Today: 1/18/11
weight: 265
waist: 48 inches
hips: 53 1/4

I am measuring other areas but didn't want to bore you with all of them :)

So it works if you work it :) On to week two!!

I drank all my water and did 35 minutes on the Wii Fit. It was fun but not as challenging as Shred. The Wii said I had lost 11.5 lbs since the last time I was on...145 days ago. <wink> Oo Oo... I also was able to button the next size down pants today...not comfortable to wear but maybe by this time next week?? Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Brooke that is fantastic! Day by day is the key to this thing - love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That must feel so good! wahoo! Two weeks to go.. there is a half marathon in June in San Diego.. I'm just sayin':) Katie

    ReplyDelete