This blog is for and about the Webster family. Each of us want to make choices every day that will result in optimal health and fitness. We represent different generations and different places in life - from empty-nesters to young families to students. Our health goals are as varied as we are, but we want to have a common place to post our progress and our challenges. We will be accountable to each other - to provide support, design incentives, share information we come across, and in general cheer each other on and celebrate our steps toward fitness! If anyone happens upon this blog and is inspired to be more fit and healthy that is icing on the cake. So here we go!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Kathy- Day Six!

Almost a week of challenge!  Hope it has been a good one for all of you.  I have done really well with my plan and this past weekend was good - lots less eating and lots more activity.  However, my weight continues to fluctuate, which I find discouraging.  Am going to research how to lose the last stubborn pounds, or something along that line - will let you what I find out.

On another note I feel great!  I can tell a difference in my energy level and this evening when I was giving the floor a quick mop I didn't feel as tired even though I am a bit sore from my beloved kettlebell workout.

The last couple of evenings Dad has taken the GPS along on our walks so we know how far we have gone.  Tonight the hill was muddy so we cut the walk short a bit and only went 0.8 of a mile - I hopped on the treadmill later for a mile. Gotta get that exercise in!  Also did day six of the KB challenge.

Onward and forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment