This blog is for and about the Webster family. Each of us want to make choices every day that will result in optimal health and fitness. We represent different generations and different places in life - from empty-nesters to young families to students. Our health goals are as varied as we are, but we want to have a common place to post our progress and our challenges. We will be accountable to each other - to provide support, design incentives, share information we come across, and in general cheer each other on and celebrate our steps toward fitness! If anyone happens upon this blog and is inspired to be more fit and healthy that is icing on the cake. So here we go!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Kathy - So Far So Good

Still on track here.  Day 3 of the kettlebell challenge.  Dog walked.  No yoga tonight, but did it last night.  Followed food plan. 

Very pleased with the kettlebell swing challenge - I am no longer in danger of hurting myself or dying.  The Kettlebell Swing 21-day challenge is great.  Very clear instructions on what to do and how to do it.  Very well paced - I can tell I have muscles and that they have worked, but I am not uncomfortably sore.  It is affordable, easy to use, you can start at any level of weight, one simple move works several major muscle groups - I love it!

Heading into the weekend - stay the course everyone!  (I mainly mean me). 

No comments:

Post a Comment