This blog is for and about the Webster family. Each of us want to make choices every day that will result in optimal health and fitness. We represent different generations and different places in life - from empty-nesters to young families to students. Our health goals are as varied as we are, but we want to have a common place to post our progress and our challenges. We will be accountable to each other - to provide support, design incentives, share information we come across, and in general cheer each other on and celebrate our steps toward fitness! If anyone happens upon this blog and is inspired to be more fit and healthy that is icing on the cake. So here we go!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Great Weekend-Brooke

Thank you everyone who posted this weekend. I really enjoyed reading about how you are doing. Needed the giggles too.

I had a great weekend! Lots of extra exercise with tromping up the ski hill with Chandlar and Emery. We put them in lessons and they did wonderful! Emery took snowboarding and Chandlar skiing. Sunday Chad and I joined in the fun. I love skiing!! I love the swoosh of the snow and the chill of the wind. I love that I am in better shape than I have been for a long time. I'm excited that because of this journey to health I didn't hurt nearly as badly as I thought I would today. I'm also encouraged to know that each of you are overcoming health obstacles and exercise blahs too.

Now I'm going to hike to the springs. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited that your commitment to fitness is making it possible for you to do activities that you love - like skiing! Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete