This blog is for and about the Webster family. Each of us want to make choices every day that will result in optimal health and fitness. We represent different generations and different places in life - from empty-nesters to young families to students. Our health goals are as varied as we are, but we want to have a common place to post our progress and our challenges. We will be accountable to each other - to provide support, design incentives, share information we come across, and in general cheer each other on and celebrate our steps toward fitness! If anyone happens upon this blog and is inspired to be more fit and healthy that is icing on the cake. So here we go!

Monday, January 10, 2011

Brooke-Goals

So I've decided to put my goal in writting. Here goes...

Goal: Lose ten pounds

Objective:
A) work out for at least 25 minutes 6 days a week.
B) drink Three quarts of water daily

Methodology:
A) Work out using one of these dvd's Shred, Zumba, Turbo Jam every evening except Friday night.
B) Fill quart jar first thing in the morning and drink by noon, Fill jar at noon and drink by 5, fill jar at 5 and drink before going to bed.

How objective will be measured:
A) Will post on blog everyday I workout and which dvd I did.
B) Will make a water chart and mark it off as I complete each jar of water and will post how much water I consumed.

Frequency, duration, and method of evaluation:
A & B) Post progress on blog daily, until goal is reached, will evaluate in one month to see overall progress and if objectives need to be revised

Reward for 10lbs lost: Professional Pedicure




 

1 comment:

  1. Good job on the goals - and I especially love your reward! I was thinking almost the exact same thing - only I added in a manicure as well.

    ReplyDelete