This blog is for and about the Webster family. Each of us want to make choices every day that will result in optimal health and fitness. We represent different generations and different places in life - from empty-nesters to young families to students. Our health goals are as varied as we are, but we want to have a common place to post our progress and our challenges. We will be accountable to each other - to provide support, design incentives, share information we come across, and in general cheer each other on and celebrate our steps toward fitness! If anyone happens upon this blog and is inspired to be more fit and healthy that is icing on the cake. So here we go!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Brooke- Second Challenge

So I guess I have been silent long enough. I honestly have been pondering this new challenge stated by FL and Mom for the past few days. I really don't want to work out 45 mins a day, in parts or in full, however I also need to change routine. Maybe kicking it up another notch will do the trick. So I guess I'm game.

I have charted out each week of the challenge and compared workout DVD's and other activities I like and have placed them on the chart day by day to know what to do each day. So I begin the exercise part of the challenge tonight.

I also want to make an effort to get 7 hours of sleep a night, drink 2-3 quarts of water daily and eat no seconds at any meal.

So Goals:
To bed by 11pm
Drink  3 quart jars of water
Eat only one serving at each meal

I am going to continue to weigh daily and measure weekly because I like to see the changes the workouts bring and it keeps me honest with myself.

Alright. Good luck to each of you and be strong for you journey!

1 comment:

  1. I think it is a fabulous idea to have your exercise plan in place and charted out - impressive and inspiring! Great to see that you are also balancing it out with other goals. Drinking enough water is so important because it helps increase your metabolism.

    ReplyDelete