This blog is for and about the Webster family. Each of us want to make choices every day that will result in optimal health and fitness. We represent different generations and different places in life - from empty-nesters to young families to students. Our health goals are as varied as we are, but we want to have a common place to post our progress and our challenges. We will be accountable to each other - to provide support, design incentives, share information we come across, and in general cheer each other on and celebrate our steps toward fitness! If anyone happens upon this blog and is inspired to be more fit and healthy that is icing on the cake. So here we go!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Brooke- A new dress

Friday was a wonderful day! Chad gave me the afternoon off!  I went to Ross and just for fun pulled a smaller size to try. I found a dress that is a lovely shape and thought I will try it. I put it on and... it fit! It is a size 16! I was speechless! Now you have to understand that for the last several years I have been a size 24 or 26 and to fit into a size 16 dress and look great was so AWESOME!!! I don't think I'm a size 16 in pants yet but I will get there and then melt that off too! Yahoo!!

I also purchased the Biggest Loser Power Sculpt DVD that is a 6 week program. I will be starting it tonight as soon as I am done posting.  I can't wait to see who is the winner of this challenge and to see what FL and MD(mother dear) have in mind for the next go round.

Hang in there and stay strong! I'm cheering for all of you!!

2 comments:

  1. Cheers for YOU Brooke! Hooray on the size 16 dress!!!! Also have fun with the Power Sculpt - sounds interesting. Love you! - Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that kind of shopping! So excited for you! Just keep at it!

    ReplyDelete