This blog is for and about the Webster family. Each of us want to make choices every day that will result in optimal health and fitness. We represent different generations and different places in life - from empty-nesters to young families to students. Our health goals are as varied as we are, but we want to have a common place to post our progress and our challenges. We will be accountable to each other - to provide support, design incentives, share information we come across, and in general cheer each other on and celebrate our steps toward fitness! If anyone happens upon this blog and is inspired to be more fit and healthy that is icing on the cake. So here we go!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Brooke- Points

Hello Wonderful Websters!

I didn't get more than about 40 mins of exercise last week. Boo...My fault!

But I did drink 3 quarts of water each day. So 7 points for me.

I have also been reading about sugar addiction. Very interesting stuff. I even tried it for four days...yep just four. I was hungry, as in my tummy growling, and I felt very cranky! I suppose trying to break any addiction is that way. It was awesome the first day I lost 3 lbs and then by the fourth day I couldn't keep it up. To different than my regular diet so I dropped it like a hot potato and started eating "normal" for me. Gained 5 lbs back! Grr!! I'm really stuck in this ten pound range and it's bugging me. I know I have to do things for more than four days but really when your tummy is complaining all day even after you eat it's not fun.

So that is where I am. I did workout tonight...on the Wii. Dance Dance Revolution. It was fun. Broke a sweat and everything!

1 comment:

  1. I am curious to know how you ate for those four days....

    ReplyDelete