This blog is for and about the Webster family. Each of us want to make choices every day that will result in optimal health and fitness. We represent different generations and different places in life - from empty-nesters to young families to students. Our health goals are as varied as we are, but we want to have a common place to post our progress and our challenges. We will be accountable to each other - to provide support, design incentives, share information we come across, and in general cheer each other on and celebrate our steps toward fitness! If anyone happens upon this blog and is inspired to be more fit and healthy that is icing on the cake. So here we go!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Kathy - Reflections

Yesterday was the first day in, I am at a loss to remember, that I haven't done some form of exercise. I had an evening meeting that disrupted both my tromp and my KB workout.  It seems rather strange!  So I am going to take this brief pause, to reflect on and assess my goals, this blog, and anything else that might happen along. 

How am I doing with my fitness goals?  Weight-wise I am still down about 4 lbs, as I was at the end of the last challenge. Sometimes I bounce up or down a lb  Looking back, though, I am more encouraged.  I actually gained a couple of lbs on the ski trip and have lost that - so I guess I will keep on keeping on and should see more downward movement of the scale in the future.  I still haven't taken advantage of all the features of our new scale (which also, by the way, has a clock and an alarm on it, but who wants to hop out of bed and turn off the scale?!).  I am intending to do this soon - probably this weekend.

How is this blog doing?  I really don't know!  I know I have been enjoying blogging.  I had sort of thought that perhaps all of us might be a bit more involved with posting, comments, encouragement, and the like, but I realize you are all busy, and that is fine - when any of you do post or comment, however, it really makes my day!  For me, blogging has helped me personally be more consistent and committed to my fitness goals - so I will keep on keeping on with this too!

Love you all - don't let life get in the way of your goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment