This blog is for and about the Webster family. Each of us want to make choices every day that will result in optimal health and fitness. We represent different generations and different places in life - from empty-nesters to young families to students. Our health goals are as varied as we are, but we want to have a common place to post our progress and our challenges. We will be accountable to each other - to provide support, design incentives, share information we come across, and in general cheer each other on and celebrate our steps toward fitness! If anyone happens upon this blog and is inspired to be more fit and healthy that is icing on the cake. So here we go!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Brooke- Stressed and need space

Hi Family,
Guess I'm not doing great with the exercising. Ok so I'm not. I'll admit it. I'm feeling more stress than anything these days. We are going on week 6 of having Chad's brother and wife live in our RV. Having the extras in the house more than not is starting to wear on me. Being a creature that has come to enjoy her space and quiet I am starting to melt down with the presence of four more people. I know that it will pass but right at this moment all I want to do is run away. This weekend we are taking our little family to Klamath Falls just to have some space. I would love to have the energy to run or exercise or do more than move through the motions.

Don't want to have a pity party so I will stop typing now. I'm hoping that Chad sits down with his brother soon and tells him that they have a 30 day notice to find their own place.

Good job everyone. I will make it through this slump. I know it feels great to feel good and I like the post workout feel too. Just need to figure out how to get back at it.

Love to each of you!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Daughter! So good to hear from you! So sorry to hear about your circumstances. The situation puts stress on the whole family I would think. It is absolutely okay to have a pity party! For a moment! I will be praying that you have a wonderfully relaxing and restorative weekend at Klamath Falls. Don't let this road bump derail you - maybe use the weekend to do a little planning to take care of yourself through this. Love you!

    ReplyDelete