This blog is for and about the Webster family. Each of us want to make choices every day that will result in optimal health and fitness. We represent different generations and different places in life - from empty-nesters to young families to students. Our health goals are as varied as we are, but we want to have a common place to post our progress and our challenges. We will be accountable to each other - to provide support, design incentives, share information we come across, and in general cheer each other on and celebrate our steps toward fitness! If anyone happens upon this blog and is inspired to be more fit and healthy that is icing on the cake. So here we go!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Kathy - End of Challenge #2

Hi Family,

At some point this week or next the second challenge will end.  Those of you who participated need to let me know how many days during the 4-week challenge you exercised for at least 45 minutes. When I get the results, the winner or winners will be announced.

Note:  I think this was probably a poorly designed challenge, and it seemed to be a struggle for at least a couple of you.  I know it was hard for me.  Do any of you have any ideas for the next challenge?  I have some ideas for an all-women challenge, but perhaps it can be modified to include everyone.  It involves working together to earn points.  Will post more about it later. This fitness journey is all about finding what works and what doesn't work, so we will keep trying until we find things that are really helpful for us.

What have you liked or not liked about the first 2 challenges?

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it's even worth counting the days for me. As far as the challenge goes it was a bit much for me to do 45 mins with the boys and then having house guests move in. I would like to get back into the swing of things. Just have to get my courage up. As far as challenge ideas? I'm at a loss. Maybe one of the other siblings could help you out?

    ReplyDelete