This blog is for and about the Webster family. Each of us want to make choices every day that will result in optimal health and fitness. We represent different generations and different places in life - from empty-nesters to young families to students. Our health goals are as varied as we are, but we want to have a common place to post our progress and our challenges. We will be accountable to each other - to provide support, design incentives, share information we come across, and in general cheer each other on and celebrate our steps toward fitness! If anyone happens upon this blog and is inspired to be more fit and healthy that is icing on the cake. So here we go!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Brooke- sunshine and water

Well it has been a bit since I have posted points.
15 for water (for sure those days I recorded on my phone)
10 for exercise although I'm sure there was more I just didn't write it down :(
So that would bring my total to: 77 I believe

I am starting my c25k program tomorrow. It is a walk/ jog program. I have not put the registration in the mail for the race. I plan to put it in tomorrow. Will post to let you know for sure that I did.

Katie, yes I am planning to do the 8 miles because I am sure that  by then I will be able to do so.

The sunshine part of the title is that I have spent some of everyday this last week in the pool with Emery and Garrett. I get in and put Garrett in his floating device and push/pull him while I swim the length of the pool several times. Each time it has been about an hour in the pool but I'm not sure how much of it to record as exercise because I don't swim laps the whole time. Need to be better at recording I think.

Anyhow, wish me luck! Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of my life :)

1 comment:

  1. We finally have sunshine and the pool sounds wonderful! Best of luck my dear on the rest of your life!! Keep active and let us know how the race training goes. Have you gotten good shoes yet? Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete