This blog is for and about the Webster family. Each of us want to make choices every day that will result in optimal health and fitness. We represent different generations and different places in life - from empty-nesters to young families to students. Our health goals are as varied as we are, but we want to have a common place to post our progress and our challenges. We will be accountable to each other - to provide support, design incentives, share information we come across, and in general cheer each other on and celebrate our steps toward fitness! If anyone happens upon this blog and is inspired to be more fit and healthy that is icing on the cake. So here we go!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Kathy - Still Here

I was a bit surprised to see that is has been over a week since I last posted.  I am still here, still pursuing fitness, still taking the beast for daily tromps, still struggling to be regular with KB workouts. We had family visit over the holiday weekend and Uncle David and I had a fascinating discussion about motivation and such things (so interesting that I put 2 heaping tablespoons of baking soda in the French Vanilla Silk creamer instead of clear jel - nastiness!).  He has read a lot about fitness and motivation and I sincerely hope he shares some of his knowledge with us.  I am going to do a KB workout after I finish posting.  I want to do a workout...I need to do a workout.  Now I really need to call it something other than a workout - any suggestions?

In other news - we are going to the dogs. Two puppies are arriving next week!  More beasts to tromp with!  Should be interesting.  I am trying not to recall the many sleepless nights we had with #1 beast....

Will keep you posted!  Pursue your dreams!  Reach your goals!  (Zen Habits is a good blog for setting goals, motivation and the like).

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mom. Where are the puppies coming from? Why are you getting puppies? Inquiring wives want to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The male (a Landseer) is coming from Ohio. The female, (black with black and Landseer parents) is coming from Kansas. We are tentatively starting a small kennel again or at any rate a hobby that both Dad and I enjoy. They are hopefully arriving a week from today - you should come see them! Any good name suggestions?

    ReplyDelete