This blog is for and about the Webster family. Each of us want to make choices every day that will result in optimal health and fitness. We represent different generations and different places in life - from empty-nesters to young families to students. Our health goals are as varied as we are, but we want to have a common place to post our progress and our challenges. We will be accountable to each other - to provide support, design incentives, share information we come across, and in general cheer each other on and celebrate our steps toward fitness! If anyone happens upon this blog and is inspired to be more fit and healthy that is icing on the cake. So here we go!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Kathy - Going Heavier - Groan!

That groan is what you hear every time I move my shoulders.  My 15 lb KB was seeming a bit light - so I had FL pick up a heavier one for me last Friday.  Unfortunately he couldn't find a 20 lb one, he brought home a bright orange, 25 lb one.  Did it make a difference in my KB workout?  As in, could I finish it?!  I had to switch back and forth between the 2 weights depending on the given exercise move.

Tonight was a night off - had an evening commitment, so didn't get any exercise in.  Did get an hour in yesterday with a KB workout and a tromp.

Points earned last week:  31.  Had five hour of exercise and 6 good days of water. Am afraid to count points for weight lost because I find it too easily, but am enjoying the enhance amount of exercise - the jury is still out on the enhanced amount of KB weight.

How many points did the rest of you earn last week?

1 comment: