This blog is for and about the Webster family. Each of us want to make choices every day that will result in optimal health and fitness. We represent different generations and different places in life - from empty-nesters to young families to students. Our health goals are as varied as we are, but we want to have a common place to post our progress and our challenges. We will be accountable to each other - to provide support, design incentives, share information we come across, and in general cheer each other on and celebrate our steps toward fitness! If anyone happens upon this blog and is inspired to be more fit and healthy that is icing on the cake. So here we go!

Friday, May 13, 2011

Tyler - First Week's Results

So I started the Slow-Carb diet on Friday. I'm supposed to have one free day a week and I wanted my free day to be Saturday. Since it didn't make sense to do one day of the diet and then have a free day, I elected to have my first week be a long week. I've been going for eight days straight now and am very much looking forward to my free day tomorrow.

I didn't get much in the way of exercise this week, maybe an hour total. This was mainly because I spent a lot of time getting my meals figured out. Though I didn't exercise as much as I normally do, I was extremely successful at sticking strictly to the diet. I've lost seven pounds over the last eight days, so I guess things are going okay. Now that I have a better handle on the food situation I'll try to get in more workouts this coming week. Wish me luck as I continue this experiment!

1 comment:

  1. That's an amazing amount of weight to lose! Great job! Did you get hungry? Enjoy your free day - love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete